Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What Do You Remember About 'How I Met Your Mother'?

What is it that you primarily remember whenever a reference to the sitcom, 'How I Met Your Mother' is made randonly in a conversation?

Sure, this is a highly subjective question and some people would be brimming with responses for this! But, in my case, I do not remember anything. Oh, sorry, only one thing. Don't get it wrong, this TV series is no doubt one of the best in history, but that is 'in general'. If one is to ask what is so particularly great about this series, it would be the Canadian beauty goddess, Cobie Smulders!

I am sure you agree with me! :P

I am jealous of her boyfriend, Taran Killam, as much as you might be! One stark fact that amazes me is her success at a very young age. She is only 28! Please comment if you know when did she start her career in 'How I Met Your Mother'. I guess 2005, but too lazy now to check. :( Another fact that amazes me is she is even a mother of one. Still, her beauty does not fade away despite the motherhood or the age.

Image from www.fanpop.com


Unfortunately, I have not managed to watch many movies recently. I better should. She hasn't really acted in many movies, most of her performances are in sitcoms. I do remember a title, 'A Long Weekend' where something is magnified in the poster. :) |You can find the magnified object there in the image below, I do not wish to write this explicitly. Need to buy this one soon, maybe from Amazon or Ebay. Please recommend me any good website where I can buy DVDs online, as I do not go by the illegal torrent download way.

Image from http://www.madoomovie.com/


Another one of her movie was 'Walking Tall' where this 5'8" beauty has acted and it was much before her fame. That's the one I would look for after I am done with 'A Long Weekend'!

And interestingly, how many seasons have you seen of 'How I Met Your Mother'?
I just cannot stop asking this as I have recently started seeing this one. Too late, I know! But I find it pretty addictive...

That was it, my first ever blog post dedicated to the goddess of beauty! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment